Thank you for your interest in Peacock Interior Design
Tips for the initial interview
Think about what you want and what you need
- For whom is the space being designed and what activities will take place there?
- How long do you plan to occupy the space?
- What image do you want to project?
- What is your time frame and what is your budget?
- Be sure to consider the positive and the negative aspects of the space.
- HOW do you WANT to live?
- What feels AUTHENTIC to you?
Learn about your own style
- Start a file or notebook of pictures from magazines or other sources.
- Collect samples of colors you love and fabric swatches of textures you prefer.
- Note a favorite object or theme.
- Jot down your own ideas-wishes-aspirations.
At our first meeting together
- Present your project, your vision, your goals, your budget and your time constraints.
- Discuss your lifestyle, family needs, personal taste, and any possible physical limitations.
- Review my portfolio to become familiar with my approach to projects.
- Ask me about my education, training, and experience.
- Please ask for references (and don't hesitate to check them).
- Discuss my fee structure and pricing options.
- Discuss your deadlines and my availability for taking on the project within your desired timetable.
- Establish parameters for updates and on-going communication between all parties.
- Discuss the kinds of problems that could occur during the project (and how they could be handled).
- Determine if all parties are compatible and can work together as a team.
The more input you provide, the easier it becomes for Peacock Interior Design to respond with additional ideas and to create spaces that will meet your aesthetic, functional and budgetary goals.
Peacock Interior Design
303 718-6824 | email@example.com
Copyright 2018. Peacock Interior Design. All rights reserved.